30 weeks!! woo-hoo! you're almost there! and you look adorable! =)
I love how the pictures show not only your belly growing, but also how your hair has grown. Love Ya, Sista!
Lookin' good! You're in the home stretch now...
Oh my goodness you look so cute! I can't wait for that baby to get here - you're gettin so close now!
You are adorable .. and so is that Jas in a couple of those pics!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
30 weeks!! woo-hoo! you're almost there! and you look adorable! =)
I love how the pictures show not only your belly growing, but also how your hair has grown. Love Ya, Sista!
Lookin' good! You're in the home stretch now...
Oh my goodness you look so cute! I can't wait for that baby to get here - you're gettin so close now!
You are adorable .. and so is that Jas in a couple of those pics!
Post a Comment