So while Bryce had fun doing that... I got to play with the kiddos!
They had a couple of fun slides in their backyard.
Jason and Dawn
Jason liked to "pat" Dawn's head... Poor Dawn.
Jason figured out how to get up and down the stairs all by himself.

Jason figured out how to get up and down the stairs all by himself.
Beautiful Lydia
And Handsome George Dean.
It sure was fun! Can't wait to see you all again!
3 comments:
I already miss all those cute kids. Thanks for the photos. I also like the one of Bryce -- serving and protecting with his thumbs tucked into his big belt.
thanks sharece for posting this. it sure was fun to see you guys for a little bit. bryce did an awesome job, we were so glad he could come up and do that for us. love ya.
Karina said:
You're right, Sharece, poor Dawn!
I love you and Jason!
Love, Karina
Post a Comment