My Jason has so many funny hair-do's. This is after he got out of the bath.

Then he had a little mohawk... (I didn't even mean to do this one; I was combing it and it ended up this way!)
I tried to spike it here...
Another spiked one.
I thought the spiking looked a little silly so I changed it to a nice part... on the side! :)
I thought the spiking looked a little silly so I changed it to a nice part... on the side! :)
And his normal hair.

3 comments:
That last picture is an incredible smile! What a doll. As for Braydee scooting - yours is already sitting by himself, way early!
He is so stinkin cute! I need to come and visit again! Hey, I some time off next week, so maybe we could get together! Maybe Monday or Thursday? Whaddya think? Call or text me!
cute cute! Charlee is getting a little fuzz, she is my first baby to have the bald spot on the back of her head. WE don't really do much with spikes more with bows :)
Post a Comment